Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

On 2009-04-29 17:38, Diego Saravia wrote:
Yes, that is goal: replacement of extrinsic with intrinsic
motivation

I think this idea, that people do not need "to work"* for live is
unrelated to money.

The fact, that people are coerced to work, is directly related to money
today, because primitive subsistance is no longer possible any more. You
only can make a living via money.

money is only a mechanism for enhacing exchange, not a fundamental
fact about human nature

True, but it has become a secondary nature in a market society like
capitalism: Everybody has to follow.

exchange is a natural consecuence of surpluss,

Not true (and a contradiction to our sentence above). Surplus product
and exchange is generally unrelated. Exchange is one type of societal
mediation, but not the only one.

grow, work, etc are geneticaly determined.

Oh, now we entering dangerous biologistic channels... I am skipping.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de