Re: [ox-en] Re: Self-unfolding?

Hello all,

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 04:58:30PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Meretz wrote:
 > Yes, but maybe we can find a more intuitive one than self-unfolding?

Can we?

Your google test results in exactly that kind of mixture what I want to
avoid. Your google search showed, that it might be not possible to find
an intuitive term.

I googled the german "Selbstentfaltung" a few weeks before and found
the same mixture but with one big difference: Over a third of hits
refers to Oekonux or loose related projekts/pages. So, maybe we have
to wait 2 years and than the problem disapears because _we_ set the
new meaning of the word ;-)

Benni