Message 01313 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [ox-en] How about a site?

On Thu 04-Sep-2003 at 01:54:48PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Benni Baermann
On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 12:35:18PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Chris Croome

I have been looking around various wiki
implementations and the one that I think I'll start
playing with is the subversion wiki, SubWiki:

Looks nice. I like Python and maybe i will join the
project in 2 weeks (i am busy next weeks, too).

OK, I have set up a test subwiki here (it was a test site
for the Sheffield Social Forum but it can also be used for
Oekonux testing :-)

If it's slow it's because it's on a busy domestic ADSL

It's very simple (which is quite nice), I could set up if people think that would be
good? If a sub domain name of the existing one is a hassle
we could register and do it there?

Message 01313 [Homepage] [Navigation]