Message 00067 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Unclear how the journal works (was: Re: [jox-tech] Re: Scientific ratings)

Hi Mathieu!

Yesterday Mathieu ONeil wrote:
All ideas are supposed to go through the list, or email the editor. That seems clear to me.

I put it there a year ago. See my post from 21 Dec 2009 23:58:59 on
[jox]:

	http://www.oekonux.org/journal/list/archive/msg00214.html

I dont remember not answering Graham, apologies if that is the case,
but I'm pretty sure I did.

So where is his submission then?

In other cases it would be more constructive to outline your precise questions rather than asking me to compare the long text you wrote to what has been decided collectively.

Just one question: Where did "the collective" decide to put
submissions to? Really a simple question I can't remember you ever
gave an answer to.

Another precise question: Please describe the whole process of a paper
going through the stages including all actors and all facilities
needed.

Message 00067 [Homepage] [Navigation]