Message 00053 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Scientific ratings (was: Re: [jox-tech] CSS issues)

Hi Mathieu!

6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
We have not discussed this at all yet; normally all research papers
should be rated according to our categories (see
http://cspp.oekonux.org/journal/peer-review)
We need to figure out a way to make this appear somehow?...

True.

But before that we need to answer the question on how a submission
gets to the journal at all.

I made the start of a suggestion for a solution at

	http://cspp.oekonux.org/Journal/scientific-committee/website/requirements/use-cases#creating-proposal

May be you can comment on that.

Message 00053 [Homepage] [Navigation]