From: Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:24 pm
Subject: [jox-tech] Submission categories (was: Right-side navigation toolbar)
To: journal-tech oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu and all!

Today Stefan Merten wrote:
6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 I tried to add categories to the research page but
could not
 following  your earlier instructions but did not
succeed (or maybe
 this was just to  tag submissions?).

May be there was a misunderstanding here. I asked you to add some
entries on the submissions categories page. You did, thank you.

I changed them slightly to better fit in a technical
environment. In
particular I replaced a space by a "-".

I also split "industry-and-ecology" into two sub categories "industry"
and "ecology". The former made no sense to me.

It would also be nice if the sub-categories could be described a bit.

Then I said that *I* have to create the respective collections
in the
`Research` folder for the categories you created. This will
work if
the submissions are tagged by the respective category.

Done for `Research` and for `Debate`. What we now need is to tag the
relevant submissions. So far I tagged nothing.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php