Message 00058 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Submission categories (was: Right-side navigation toolbar)

Hi Mathieu and all!

Today Stefan Merten wrote:
6 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 I tried to add categories to the research page but could not
 following  your earlier instructions but did not succeed (or maybe
 this was just to  tag submissions?).

May be there was a misunderstanding here. I asked you to add some
entries on the submissions categories page. You did, thank you.

I changed them slightly to better fit in a technical environment. In
particular I replaced a space by a "-".

I also split "industry-and-ecology" into two sub categories "industry"
and "ecology". The former made no sense to me.

It would also be nice if the sub-categories could be described a bit.

Then I said that *I* have to create the respective collections in the
`Research` folder for the categories you created. This will work if
the submissions are tagged by the respective category.

Done for `Research` and for `Debate`. What we now need is to tag the
relevant submissions. So far I tagged nothing.

Message 00058 [Homepage] [Navigation]